DAO Maker’s research pages provide a one-stop information hub for every project in our ecosystem. They are incredibly popular.
- used among project communities for referencing information
- shared among our own community to learn about projects
- actively shared by KOLs as a complete info hub for their audience
Research pages will soon carry a staking option.
This will act as a white label single-asset farm for projects. The goal is to enable staking yield to be tied with a constant update on project updates and education.
The Research Vaults will be open to stakers of both the project’s native token holders and the DAO token holders.
With this shift, we are also making the research pages open to even projects that do not launch on the DAO Pad. There are hundreds of tokens that are already listed which will now be able to access this facility.
- This expands our platform’s TVL, which is currently $60M
- It expands DAO Pad to be associated with 100s of more assets
- DAO token can earn new tokens
- DAO Pad becomes a center point for acquiring up-to-date, thorough knowledge about projects
Powerful Facility for New Projects
While the Research Vaults can be adopted by any project, they are particularly attractive to new launches.
Projects can sell allocations of their unlisted tokens to the DAO Pad. These tokens then get locked into a smart contract and get slowly released to potentially thousands of people. It severely reduces the sell pressure of these allocations being given to VCs and it also widely distributes the token.
Several projects have already adopted the Research Vaults prior to their launch.
Phase One of Research Vaults includes
- Binance-led OpenOcean
- Premier IP project Epik Prime
- Popular privacy project Blank Wallet